Thursday 16 July 2015

Musings : Random

LIFE TIMES AGO

Life-times ago, I do not know
I had done all these things I am doing now.
The context, the surroundings , essentially the same;
the symbols of actions and feelings universal.
And I repeated the same blunders in contacting the essential truth of the persons I knew.
I stitched garments of pleasant hues and pretended not to see the turbulence,  their own and mine.
Why? Why do I not face the truths of life?
I feel I am nearing that magnetic force that draws in and does not hide.
Language , I have had too much of language to see things anew.
There have to be words with nuances and knowledge
in languages other than my own;
it has to be a language of an innate light, the light that travels and reaches from afar, from sources that seem to be far but have to be lying within my own being trying to rip the veil
of language of words and the human face.

No comments:

Post a Comment