Saturday 29 August 2015

Our Myths

Sad, a sadness we have drunk
from the prehistoric times as you say.
For ages we have been looked down upon
by the world that was growing up
as we regressed.
Reminders have always been greeted by us
about how backward, inept and sad we are,
a nation full of polarities, contradictions and paradoxes.
On the eve of the day we became free and got divided too,
I welcome your judgement of me and my country
in a spirit of a humble traveller of the road
who is at the end of the time allotted to me
on this earth.
In a few years I may vanish from the net, or in a few months, who knows?
But my country and your country too, have yet to reach their farthest goals.
My heart is with both.
This may perhaps be a day nearer to my end of the days on G+ here. Nice to see you

2 comments: