Wednesday 21 October 2015

Aquarian Song

The Aquarian Song

I The Aquarian, the lost antiquarian,
 sing for you.
Just for a moment close your eyes,
feel the body of the dark,
feel the presence, just the presence,
my presence, close by.
This darkness, a warmth, a love that guards and preserves
the strength, the power, the mankind's treasure,
the instinct of survival, acceptance and growth,
and that constant light
which shines in the dark
upon many a causeless fear,
many a midnight panic,
many an upsurge of vehement passion
flung up from the depth of the dark sea,
the slumbering, awakening, and sleeping again
on the waves that rock the consciousness,
be a witness to them all.
There is a throne, a seat all your own,
and I will be standing by,
my Aquarian jar of water,ever flowing, never dry,
will flow into your spirit, and I shall pick you by
on the wings of my strength, and let fly again
the atrophied organs of intuitive knowledge
once more into the clear sky.
The doors of the old homes, chambers of hope
will open again.
Walk in and out, to and fro,
and see the thread
between the Silent Watcher and his Shadow
grow ever more radiant and strong.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nice poems.
    I feel what is beyond words ...
    for I have long lonely and is a space for the soul ...
    They are very emotional and are of great importance:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you friend. I am glad if they touch your soul.

    ReplyDelete