Sunday 10 January 2016

An Abstruse Symbol, A Watery Grave Posted on 13 nov 2015

AN ABSTRUSE SYMBOL

 
And I wish this was a dream
a cherished dream come true.
And as I think this thought I also knew
the real is never the conceptual.
The dream , a world without a practical consequence,
a word, a thought under erasure.

Does it hurt to think and dream,
a world where nothing is a sin,
where nothing begs for forgiveness,
where I create myself and immediately dissolve
before time, the hunter tracks me down
and nails me, puts me down
under a selective square of a parody of what I made of me.
an abstruse symbol, a watery grave
where everything flows , nothing is held.
And in the very moment of saying this
I know, how I yearn to create a body,
a body that I could call You,
a body, a You that will give me a name, a name that will never be erased

No comments:

Post a Comment