Tuesday 30 August 2016

ON THIS DAY A RIVER SPRANG

Jun 19, 2016

On this day the river sprang
out of the murky corner of my mind.
The window opened suddenly bright
and the coffee mug began to sing.
There was nothing else around
except a sky I could see
offering a clear path and a patch of greying pink,
and this book that lay by my side,
pages fluttering,
raising winds
to a place where the mountain spring
frolicked and slid on the willowy slopes of time.



Tanya Dimitrova origianlly shared the image: the image

3 comments:

  1. "...the river sprang out of the murky corner of my mind.........."
    Nice piece of poetry, Salute my poet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...the river sprang out of the murky corner of my mind.........."
    Nice piece of poetry, Salute my poet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. +Kumar Rabindranath, Thank you. Glad to make your acquaintance. Greetings from me.

    ReplyDelete