Monday 20 September 2021

LOVE...ABOVE ALL


The sea that I always  heard,
I now hear that sound again,a deep bass.
How that sound had haunted me
over years,
over days and nights in sleep,
I hear it again.,
the sea has a human soul;
now I know it,
again.
Now I know why I loved the sea,
now I know that love again,
deep and passionate in depth,
immense in empathy, the sea,
much like you and me.
The sea spoke in so many languages,
so many sounds, so many moods,
and I understood them all.
And now I know why.
You broke me to kill my ego,
all the pettiness I held on to.
You walked me over the waves,
the tides and storms, rains over the wave
of my beloved sea,
and I was safe, I was in peace.
The sea who always listened when I needed,
came in the human form.
The infinite sea became human warmth and LOVE
above ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment