Sunday 26 July 2015

THE EAGLE
And one day when you are at the end of all the roads
the eagle will come for you.
And that will be the end of the bed-time stories I told you in your nights my boy,
That will be the end of fairy-tales.
That will be the day the eagle will carry you
on his wings and teach you the morals of the fables I taught, a flight-path into the sky
Sushama Karnik
"A dark poem is meant to redeem the dark part." (C. K. Williams)

Experience:
https://vimeo.com/119777338
(Kin Fables (h/t VR))

“You're beautiful, but you're empty...One couldn't die for you. Of course, an ordinary passerby would think my rose looked just like you. But my rose, all on her own, is more important than all of you together, since she's the one I've watered. Since she's the one I put under glass, since she's the one I sheltered behind the screen. Since she's the one for whom I killed the caterpillars (except the two or three butterflies). Since she's the one I listened to when she complained, or when she boasted, or even sometimes when she said nothing at all. Since she's my rose.”  ( The Little Prince / Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry)

Image: Kin  S&B McKinnon

No comments:

Post a Comment