Wednesday 1 November 2017

LIVED IN TRANCE

And all those days after you left
I have lived in a trance
where memories streamed,
and that was the strand that ran between us
making us alike in the dream.
 I leave my window always open at night,
a lantern burning on the window sill.
The season that comes in is full of tears
and the season that leaves is me
like a whiff of breath passing away
on the drift of breeze.
I am like the vacant room
that once upon a time
belonged to you,
Every evening
when the dark swamped in
and I went on reading,
oblivious of how
the afternoon ended in solitude,
it was always you who came on silently
and quietly lit the lamp for me.



Image credit fawzie hejazie




Wishing happiness
Is often not meeting
The right spot
For someone
Who has gone
To a place
Nobody else
Can see.

No poem, just words
Freezing down
From a molten mind...



I shall send your wishes for happiness to the person. He had promised to meet me soon. He is reborn as a child to our son. Suma Ro,
Your words touched me. :-))
May your life be a mission fulfilled, and may peace and love fill your path always.

Thank you so much dear, Sushama
I am happy to hear such good news,
And am wishing well for your grandson,
May he continue with the spirit of Maitrī !

That is the best prayer for every newborn. And to pray that this prayer may extend to every living being, will be the highest prayer of all. Thank you Suma, you who know the spirit of Maitri in the true sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment