Thursday 30 November 2017

A Goodbye To November By +Sem Xtz 2017

119. 🍁🍁🍁🍁 (... because it is the last autumn day ...) 🍁🍁🍁🍁
I close the book for a moment ...
Rest, sweetheart,
In the infinity of words
In ineffable feelings
as a sign
as a sense
as a poem
as a love
between the pages of my heart ...

I close the book for a second ...
Between my hands
Doubts and questions are rolling
On the leaf rib -
Autumn as an answer.
You lost in fatigue
Search ...

I close the book on the Miss ...
Nothing stops ...
Neither you, nor me, nor this life, sometimes so strange.
On the yellow leaf
Between my palms
the emotion of the continuation,
the miracle of rebirth, the quencher ...

Yes, everything will continue ...

Between the evil and the good of existence:
a sense
a sign
a poem
one Love
Again and Again And Again ...

This is the only way

beyond any answer and question ...

Breathe with me,
still breathing ...
❤📖❤

(SEM)

Thanks for this gif, for this image, Melanie 💕🌹
Translate
Originally shared by Melanie
🍁
Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite Translator

No comments:

Post a Comment