Thursday 21 March 2019

I followed a beam of light
Steps? there were no steps.
Infinitely light
is the heart of the night
when she cradles the moon in her lap.
I let me fall
ceaselessly
along the astute path
of the wisdom of the beam of light
And I landed
in teak-wood antique room
where the beam caressed
an abstract painting on the wooden wall.
As I looked closely, I found,
it wasn't a wall, and that was no painting hung by the screw.
It was a door, securely bolted from the inside of the room.
And That magical night taught me a lesson.
If you see a beam of light,
do not search for its source.
Just follow even it be
the light you see with the eye of the mind.
It will lead you inside a bolted room
which otherwise would not open for you.

Thanks for the image: Bong Ferrer

No comments:

Post a Comment